shoes-174842

0

As usual, shipping was super fast for these boots from Logohoo - overnight! I am normally a size 6 and ordered a 6. Way too big! I sent them back and ordered a 5, again very fast shipping, no hassle exchange. The 5 is a good fit, but the ankles are still a little bit loose, so I just wear a thick sock with them. They are a bit heavy, but I got used to that, and I guess that's what you get for super heavy duty boots. I finally got to really test them out with the blizzard we had here in PA this week - they are great! Kept my feet dry and warm, even with 4 feet snow drifts when I was trying to clear my car off, no slipping on the ice, and plenty of room to tuck jeans in. Great winter boots and cute at the same time!

Shoes jessica:shoes-174842

shoes-174842 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174842 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174842, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment