shoes-174638

0

Awesome Sandal! Living in Florida I wear sandals 9-11 months out of the year. Breaking in new sandals, friction, and blisters were a year round occurrence until I found Onex sandals! The comfort is unsurpassed, with zero friction due to the soft silky lining. I normally wear a size 7.5, but ordered a size 8, and it is a perfect fit. The width around the toe and arch/ankle area is perfect, my feet do not slide forward off the front of the shoe! The wedge heel is the perfect height and extremely stable. Pictures do not do the style justice. Zest is feminine and sleek, not the least bit matronly or clunky. I currently own 2 pair of Onex sandals and plan on purchasing many more in the near future.

Shoes jessica:shoes-174638

shoes-174638 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174638 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174638, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment