shoes-174637

0

Awesome shoes - I ordered the Brown Metallic Multi Leather. I have never been so excited about a pair of shoes. I am a trim built woman but I have wide feet. It is hard for me to find shoes that are stylish and sexy to accommodate my wide feet without looking like feet skin is bulging from the sides. These shoes achieve that and I ordered them in just an 8-1/2 M. I have not worn them out yet, but they are comfortable when I put them on and they feel good. I still do not think I would be able to walk a lot in them, but that is a small price to pay for having your feet look great in a pair of shoes. I am very impressed with the Clark brand. And thank you Logohoo - I got them in 1 day.

Shoes jessica:shoes-174637

shoes-174637 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174637 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174637, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment