shoes-174580

0

As a professional horseback rider as well as a member of one of Kentucky's largest dairy farm family members I have to say these boots have gotten me through so far 6 months of hours of riding, barn and field work even in the hottest summer days I wasn't sweating much. For the price they're worth it for both style and function. If you are able to splurge, I recommend these over the Paige which I also have the back zip looks less funny if it buckles on your ankles also the calves are narrow. They say circumference of these are 14 and my calf is 14 and and it fits only with riding pants on not jeans, but after the months they gave a bit and now jeans fit perfect with 'em. They're high, too. I'm 5'6" and they're over half my knee. Good luck, ladies!

Shoes jessica:shoes-174580

shoes-174580 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174580 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174580, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment