shoes-175166

0

Bought this shoe as a walking shoe. I walk my dogs about 3 miles on a sandy/small rocks trail 5 days a week. The light hiker I was wearing was causing pain in the front pad of my foot. While the Lazer eliminates the pain with the negative heel on shorter walks, I find the sole to be a bit too soft and squishy and the top leather is not very supportive, it is as soft as glove leather and after just a few weeks of use it seems to be stretching out a bit. For long walks it has proven to be incapable of providing good support, yesterday I walked 8 miles on a paved, hilly trail and my feet were really aching in these, even the front pad of my foot. While the tongue-less construction is very comfortable and the overall softness of the shoe made it completely wearable right out of the box, I feel this shoe will not hold up to serious mileage and is not supportive. Earth, please make some substantial low top hikers!

Shoes jessica:shoes-175166

0 comments:

Post a Comment