shoes-175156

0

Bought on a desperate whim 2 find over the boots 4 a party in 3 days. Spent $$ on overnight delivery. And I Love Love Love!!!!!!!!!! I am a plus size girl, size 16. And it is almost impossible 2 find a pair of boots that fit my calves. I try I try but they only zip halfway. So frustrating!! But these fit perfectly! They come midway up my knee. No loose slouchy feeling as if they r fallin. The heels looks high, but doesn't feel high @ all. No awkward tippy toe walk here!! Did I mention that they look fabulous. Can't wait 2 wear 2 my b'day party on Saturday. They will knock'em out!! Arch support is great too. I can easily dance the night away not want 2 die for a foot rub!!! Over the knee stiletto's r a must 4 NYC party girl night life! Looking forward 2 more purchases from this brand. Best $$$ ever spent!!!!!

Shoes jessica:shoes-175156

0 comments:

Post a Comment