shoes-174693

0

Back In the Day - I remember wearing Kork-Ease back in the 70's I was very happy to see that they have reinvented themselves. I have not had a chance to wear the sandals outside because it is still too cold. However, I have worn them around the house. I remember from the old days that Kork-Ease sandals would stretch a lot, so I ordered a size smaller than I usually wear. They were tight at first but they loosened up after wearing them a couple of times. Because I ordered a smaller size, they are a trifle short but not enough to be a show stopper. In short, I think the sandal is fun and sexy and I can't wait for warmer weather to pair them with my skinny jeans.

Shoes jessica:shoes-174693

shoes-174693 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174693 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174693, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment