jessica-175027

0

Beautiful, comfortable shoe - These shoes are so comfortable, I try to find an excuse to wear them every day! I don't really care for the rest of the BeautiFeel collection, they look sort of orthopedic to me, but this color combination makes it cute. Wish I did like the looks of the others, I'd buy them in a second. The shoe is narrow, good for me, but not everyone I realize. Lots of cushioning and soft enough upper that they don't rub. I originally got the gold color, but found them too bright. I don't wish to draw too much attention to my size 11 feet.

Shoes jessica:jessica-175027

jessica-175027 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style jessica-175027 is developed and shown by us. Liking style jessica-175027, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment