jessica-175054

0

Beautiful shoe - It is often hard to judge the appearance of shoe based on its image on a website, and I have to say this shoe is even better looking in person. I bought it for a wedding, and haven't worn them out yet, but wearing them around the house I found them to pretty fairly comfortable. They were higher than I thought, so that may take some getting used to, but the bottom of the shoe has a rubber skid that helps the shoes be more stable when walking. I am pleased with the shoe; I ordered my normal size and adjusted the strap to the tightest setting so it would stay on my foot as I walk.

Shoes jessica:jessica-175054

jessica-175054 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style jessica-175054 is developed and shown by us. Liking style jessica-175054, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment