shoes-174268

0

Absolutely Outstanding! I took these boots out of the box and put them on and they fit like a pair of gloves and they are my everyday work or play shoe! The most comfortable boots I have ever worn! They look great with workpants and everyday jeans, high quality and comfort worth the price! Logohoo also provided customer service above and beyond the call! They arrived in a flash and the young ladies I spoke to were absolutely doll baby angels!!!! ECCO and ZAPPOS knocked this one out of the park and have my business and my endorsement hands down! This is what you call "the ultimate shopping experience"! You guys ROCK!!!

Shoes jessica:shoes-174268

shoes-174268 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174268 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174268, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment