jessica-174303

0

After the Ride - Nice boot - very comfy. The sizing assesment was accurate - I ordered a half size smaller and the fit was perfect. Another heads up - I purchased these specifically for riding and they look like a riding boot but they came with an 'After Riding' tag on them. I was surprised and a little disappointed... not quite sure what makes them less suitable for riding but so far I plan on keeping them. There is a warning on the tag that the 'metal heel plate can scratch your engine cover - consider removing'. I hope that's the deal and not something like soles that are slippery on wet surfaces. Logohoo's is an awsome company - zero complaints from me. I would ask that, where applicable, they include AFTER RIDING to their descriptions on Harley boots.

Shoes jessica:jessica-174303

jessica-174303 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style jessica-174303 is developed and shown by us. Liking style jessica-174303, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment