jessica-174296

0

After having purchased and returned no less than 4 pairs of rainboots in other brands, I have finally found the pair that is perfect -- these are sleek, slim, and cute. Alas, I did order the wrong size. I usually wear a 7, and I ordered a 6 based on all of the reviews indicating to go down a size. The 6 is a smidge small for me - my toes jut against the very end and I know that would become very uncomfortable after awhile. So I'm exchanging these for a 7. Based on my experience I'd say these run 1/2 a size big, not a whole size big. The beige is a pretty, go with everything neutral.

Shoes jessica:jessica-174296

jessica-174296 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style jessica-174296 is developed and shown by us. Liking style jessica-174296, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment