shoes-175591

0

COMFY - My second pair of David Tate shoes. This one has a narrow toe and since your foot doesn't slide all the way forward like a round toe, I exchanged it for a 1/2 size larger and it is perfect. This is a slide that doesn't look frumpy. Very stylish. I'm a 10N and have searched everywhere in stores for shoes. When I tell the salesclerks my size they usually just shake their heads no. Logohoo to the rescue!! I took a tip from my daughter who told me to order several different style/brands from Logohoo. I did and of the probably nine pair I ordered I had to exchange two and I ended up with six pair. I couldn't be happier. The free shipping and return is what convinced me to shop Logohoo and quit running from town to town wasting gas and time looking for narrow shoes.

Shoes jessica:shoes-175591

0 comments:

Post a Comment