jessica-175511

0

Comfy and adjustable, but an odd issue - I wanted a pair of more rugged sandals for outdoor walking. The right foot feels fantastic, but on the left it feels like there's a bar running under my arch. I'm not sure if it's my foot rubbing against a side panel in just such a way that it feels like it goes all the way under or if my arch just isn't aligned on the left like it is on the right. After a little walking, I kinda don't notice it anymore, but it is an odd sensation to have. Otherwise though, the shoe fits well, toes stay inside, and there's good options for adjusting the fit. The clips aren't the most convenient way to easily slip on the sandals, but easy enough to get used to. My first pair of Tevas are 17 years old and it was nice to follow them up with these.

Shoes jessica:jessica-175511

0 comments:

Post a Comment