shoes-174549

0

An awesome purchase (when you order the right size)! I recently purchased the Cognac Tartaruga/Black, and man...am I in love! I first fell for these after seeing the Tartaruga in the Fever at the Stuart Weitzman's store. I normally wear a 10M; however, that size didn't fit at all (way too tight in the toe area), and they did not have a W or an 11. I kept hearing this style ran small :( So Logohoo to the rescue! After reading the reviews, I first started to order a 10.5W; however, Logohoo ran out, so I went with an 11M, and they fit just fine! They are slightly loose around my heel and on the side, but some inserts will help solve that! They look even more beautiful once you receive them and are show stopper. Buy them and enjoy!

Shoes jessica:shoes-174549

shoes-174549 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174549 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174549, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment