jessica-174534

0

AMAZINGLY FAST DELIVERY! I can't get over how fast these boots arrived! I ordered them at about 6:30 Tuesday evening. I had them by 6:00 Wednesday! I can't believe they were able to ship out on Tuesday! They are so much prettier than the picture too. I have seven other pair of Lucchese boots, and they are all so very comfortable and I am sure these will be as well. I love the stitching and detail on these. As always, they run true to size as all other Luccheses have so far. I highly recommend all Luccheses and the sale price on these could not be beat!

Shoes jessica:jessica-174534

jessica-174534 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style jessica-174534 is developed and shown by us. Liking style jessica-174534, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment