shoes-176083

0

DC shoes - I got my first pair of DC shoes and I loved them. My favorite part of them is the shape of the shoe. They?re very nice shoes. All I can say is they?re the best pair of shoes I have ever had in my life. I would totally recommend them to everybody who enjoys DC. I also love the choices of the different colors of shoes there are. So get the shoes and you'll see how great they are. I wear them everywhere I go. Some of the shoes have fabric on them and I love that. It seems like the water will go threw the shoes but they don?t. These kinda are like water proof shoes. I love them get a pair and see how you like them. If you don?t you can send them back for free. It?s awesome so get the shoes and all I can say is I love them and I will get them for a long time. Well until they?re out of style then I?ll get another kind of shoes. So that?s my plan and have a great day. Bye

Shoes jessica:shoes-176083

0 comments:

Post a Comment