jessica-175386

0

Comfort Comfort Comfort! I purchased these boots 2 years ago (Oct 2004) and have worn them just about everyday since. I am a Handyman/Carpenter and do everything from climbing ladders, walking on shingle roofs, doing landscaping, installing trim work on hands and knees, and carrying heavy loads of wood and tools and these are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. I have worn several boots over the past 20 years and these are the first that don't tire my feet/legs by the end of the day. My only complaint is that as of today I need to replace them. The soles on both shoes have cracked (more like sliced) in the same spots. I am kinda "bummed-out" because the rest of the shoe is holding up fine and it's not designed to have the sole replaced. Soo...time for a new pair. I highly recommend these shoes and I suppose I got everything I could out of these things over the last 2 years.

Shoes jessica:jessica-175386

0 comments:

Post a Comment