shoes-174914

0

Better than black RSVP Emmily - I ordered the Black Suede RSVP Emmily and Fitzwell Frantic Wide calf boots. Yes, they are the exact same boot (clearly made on the same factory line, the frantic just has extra decorative stitches). The Emmily looks like a tall black sock to me. Kinda gross. The frantic was boot looking; it has a tan stitch around the bottom, separating your eye line from the sole so it doesn't look like a sock. There are also decorative jean style white lines, which are not as bright as in the online photos. These white lines look natural and great from a distance. I would have kept the Frantic but this boot runs slightly large in the foot bed. I am a wide 8.5 or regular 9 with an 18" calf. The 8.5 fits perfectly...unfortunately they were sold out of 8.5 in Frantic. Additionally, I own the identical boot in tan with the bows (listed under RSVP, forget the style name) and I wear them every day and constant compliments. I think the bow on the ankle is a good idea because the ankle room on all these is very roomy so the boot slouches. I have very fat calves and, yes, there is still slouch. With the ankle bow ties, the slouch makes sense. Without decoration on this boot, the only notable thing is slouching around the ankles, so think about that when you buy them.

Shoes jessica:shoes-174914

0 comments:

Post a Comment