shoes-174558

0

Another Winner From Privos - Logohoo has exceptional service; however, since I must try on Clarks/Privos for sizing, I purchased these shoes in the pewter metallic elsewhere and I'm glad I did. I found it necessary to size down in this particular style. The shoe is wonderful - a perfect fit and comfortable for walking. I was looking for a shoe to take on vacation and wanted something that would go with both shorts, crops, and jeans and this certainly fits the bill. I decided on the pewter because it's still winter and didn't want anything too summery and yet after buying it, this shoe will work all summer with your neutral colors. Thanks Logohoo, I'll be back to purchasing from you, but not for Privos.

Shoes jessica:shoes-174558

shoes-174558 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174558 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174558, comment below, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment