jessica-174171

0
Shoes jessica:jessica-174171

jessica-174171 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style jessica-174171 is developed and shown by us. Liking style jessica-174171, comment below, thank you!

A little bit of a letdown - The leather upper is beautiful and soft. The detail is what it should be for Frye and as far as size goes, the ten were a little loose. I'm a true ten and these were a little loose. The thing I'm really disappointed about is the quality of the wedge heel. It's plastic with a very thin sole and after wearing them out to dinner once, they were already nicked up. I'm kinda let down as I'm trying to find a shoe that I can wear all the time and will hold up to the wear. I can already tell that the wedge is going to get really beat up and I'm not happy about that. For this price, they should have been a true wooden heel. Even Steve Madden can pull that off for a fraction of the price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment