shoes-174087

0
Shoes jessica:shoes-174087

shoes-174087 style shown upper is one jessica shoe. The style shoes-174087 is developed and shown by us. Liking style shoes-174087, comment below, thank you!

A very nice looking shoe. It\'s got a bit of shine to it, but not too much, and the silver color blends very nicely with my skin tone (which is exceedingly pale), extending my leg line - always a good thing. At first, the top straps were too tight, and I had a hard time getting my foot to slide smoothly into the shoe. Now, about two weeks later, they fit fine. The only problem I have with the shoe is that it makes "flick flick" noises when I walk, because I wear it without hose (of course) and it sticks to my foot a bit. :lol:Very comfortable footbed, and comfortable to wear, especially when you consider it\'s a heel. Nice shoe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment